Nicole Scherzinger says music makes her feel “liberated”.
The singer shot to fame in the Pussycat Dolls and is currently promoting her new album Killer Love. Nicole still feels passionate about singing and can’t imagine a time when she would ever want to stop performing. The star is excited about her latest material and is confident she has a long career ahead of her.

“I love music so much and I am never ever going to stop,” she said during an interview for British television show Lorraine. “I have this album out and I can’t wait for the next and I am so excited about this music. I feel liberated.”
Nicole, 32, has been dating Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton for several years. She admits it can be difficult for them to have quality time together because of their hectic work schedules. However, when they do meet up the couple prefer to relax and enjoy low-key dates rather than party.
“It’s awkward when you are trying to be together and the cameras are right there,” she explained.
“He is very romantic. We are pretty simple when we are together, we are obviously so busy and have very demanding careers so the time that we have together means a lot to us. So we keep our time together very private, we are pretty chill and I am grateful that I do get to see him.
It was nice because I got to see him this week, but at the same time it’s hard because I don’t know when I will see him next. But I am sure we will work it out with our schedules, we always do.”
Nicole and Lewis rely on a variety of ways to keep in touch when they are away from each other. She loves writing Lewis emails and talking to him on Skype, but sometimes she is reluctant to have conversations using a webcam unless she is feeling glamorous.
source